While individual home owners take over their homes after inspection, the project as a whole needs to be inspected before taking over by the RWA from the Builder/ Developer.
A thorough inspection of the project (project inspections)by an experienced professional ensures proper work on:
- Common passages, stair cases etc.,
- Lifts and lift rooms
- Parking areas
- Clubhouse and Gyms
- Swimming pools
- Water treatment plant
- Sewage treatment plant
- Storm water drains and connections to public sewers
- Electricity distribution boards
- Generator back up facility
- Documentation of Guarantees / Warrantees of equipment installed
Now you can make choice of living peacefully by taking collective decision at RWA meeting and appoint a professional team by sharing and bearing a small cost among all the fellow residents.